26. Juli 2021
Zurück zur Übersicht
As in the past: Life without electricity
A life without electricity. How is that supposed to work? I'm sure a lot of people are wondering. With ice cellar and wax-pulling. On a trip to Waldhausen, you travel to a past that is not even that far away and find out how people used to light up and how they could survive without a refrigerator.
- Wax pulling – DIY candles
- Personal acquaintance: waxmaker and ice cellar owner
- Knowledge about ice-cutting
- Traditional dumplings/for children Kinderschnitzerl
- Insight into the life of the past
Further informations and booking options can be found here.
Photos: (c) Leben ohne Strom/Slow Trips Josef Reiter
Adresse: Dendlreith 15, 4391 Waldhausen