26. Juli 2021
Zurück zur Übersicht
Visit the pork whisperer
Sleeping, sunbathing lawn with pool and in the evening an organic menu, this is the daily programme of the pigs on the bacon alpine pasture in the Strudengau. Accompany the organic farmer and the pork whisperer through their daily life at the organic farm and experience what it means to be a real lucky pig. And to conclude with a small tasting of homemade bread and the farm’s own organic products, you will learn how fantastic happy pigs taste.
- Everything about organic “pig hotel”
- Pigs stroking, feeding, spraying T
- asting of porcine organic products
- Lucky pig instead of mass pig
- Experience pig intelligence
- tour at the organic farm
- getting to know the pigs – stroking, feeding, spraying; learning interesting facts about the intelligent animals
- Tasting of porcine organic products
Further information and booking options can be found here.
Photos: (c) Speck Alm/Slow Trips Josef Reiter
Adresse: Lehen 15, 4362 Bad Kreuzen