15. Mai 2023
Zurück zur Übersicht
A glimpse into the past
Take a look behind the scenes and find out what's going on behind the curtain of Austria's oldest civic theatre. Experience the Austrian coffee house tradition in the Biedermeier Café and let yourself be carried away into the world of nobility at the Greinburg. Be curious and immerse yourself in a day full of curiosities and anecdotes from the distant and near past.
- Looking behind the scenes of a theatre
- theatre of the guests
- Coffee in the Biedermeier Café Unique sights: Austria’s oldest city theatre still staged with unique locking seats, Sala Terrena with Danube pebble mosaic and cell vaults – a rarity in Austria A journey through time – stories from the past.
- What you always wanted to know about “theatre life” and “life in a castle”
- . Professional guides who know the area.
- Good balance of culture and nature
- Guided tour in the morning
- Coffee break
- The hike in the afternoon can be individually long. The first tour is through the theatre, then the guests come up to the castle. After the guided tour of the castle, the guests go for lunch alone.
- The hike following the Gobelwarte can also be done on their own (hiking maps are available, hiking guides on request).
- Alternatively to the hike you can also book a boat trip on the Danube.
Further information and booking options can be found here.
Fotos: (c) Slow Trips Josef Reiter
Adresse: Stadtplatz 7, 4360 Grein ,1